Conversation Between Deviant LS1 and WSSICK98
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 2 of 2
  1. Deviant LS1
    02-22-2011 07:52 PM
    I had two inches added to the inside of the wheels. I use a 1'' hubcentric wheel adapter to move the wheel outward. The wheel and tire are just about flush with the rear quarter. I run a 3 way Adjustable Summit Drag shock set to 50/50, a BMR lowering spring and an adjustable panhard bar to square up the rear. This combo is very stiff and has little suspension travel in it. I didn't have to modify the quarters or the bumpstops. The only place I had to clearance was the lower front part of the inner driverside fenderwell. I couple hits with a hammer and all was well. To take the wheels off and on the rear axle has to be loaded or else the wheels will hang up on the bumpstops when the axle drops. That's the only real issue. I don't rub anywhere or cut up tires.
  2. WSSICK98
    02-21-2011 08:47 PM
    heyy whats up,ive been wanting to get my rims widened as well, but keep second gussing it,just the fact that i dont want to deal with any rubbing on the quarter panel or inner wheel wells.do you have any rubbing issues?was it a simple bolt on process?and what shock and spring set up are you runnin,if u could help me out it'd be greatly aprreciated thanks pal ttys