Conversation Between 94BlueZ28 and SIC LSX
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 4 of 4
  1. 94BlueZ28
    06-02-2009 09:35 PM
    Hey where is the LUNDS body shop at by the way??? My truck got keyed and I wanted to get an estimate from them....Bent and dent want's $2400
  2. SIC LSX
    03-06-2009 02:05 PM
    You really need to get on mofbody.com My friend levi just took apart his 383 pro charged 500+hp lt1 that he blew up and now is doing a lsx swap. He knows how to adjust your rockers. His user name is strkt_&_blwn on here and mofbody.com. He dose a ton of installs you name it he can do it and he is here in town! I used to help him out but we move next friday. My wife is going to Korea and I'm moving back to Florida while she is gone. LOl know anyone that needs to buy a house lol ours is 4sale.
  3. 94BlueZ28
    03-06-2009 01:41 PM
    My car is in the garage ripped all apart! I pulled my LT4 hotcam garbage out and I'm slapping in a cc306 cam. Although I'm trying to decide what I'm going to do with the bottom end right now. My car has 175K on the bottom end, I know alot of miles! I really don't have the funds right now but I'm trying to convense the wife to let me freshen up the bottom end with a some new bearings seals and rings. So I'm thinking about getting a cheap 355 kit for now until I can afford the forged 383 stroker kit that I really want to slap in it. What size cam do you have in you beast. I heard it the other day driving by. I drive the Yellow Dodge rumble bee that you see around! So that was me the other day in the BX parking lot checking out your car. Do you know how to fined TDC to adjust roller rockers. I think this is going to be my biggest battle honestly. Any way I'll hit you up later. Got to get ready for work. Later Steve
  4. SIC LSX
    03-06-2009 01:29 AM
    na i went to bent and dent to get hood painted while your car was in there and they wanted $900 to paint the hood. I laughed at them and got it painted for $300 at lunds body shop. 2 coats red 3 coats clear and then color sand on both sides of hood. We need to get up for some pics. I never see your car out. Mine is a Daily driver lol ill get whole car painted i nthe next year after narrowed 9" and new motor