Conversation Between Toddoky and 2Aspire
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 5 of 5
  1. Toddoky
    06-15-2018 08:20 AM
    I'm glad to hear you got this issue resolved Matt.
  2. 2Aspire
    06-14-2018 04:19 PM
    Holly Support opened the ones I sent and said that the baffling had fallen apart. As such they sent me new replacements at no charge! I have installed them and the problem is solved, so far so good.

Thanks and Regards,

Matt
  3. 2Aspire
    05-08-2018 04:21 PM
    Great Minds think alike.. Made the call to support and they asked me to send the mufflers in for evaluation and hopefully replacement. Will let you know the outcome. Regards, Matt
  4. Toddoky
    05-08-2018 12:43 PM
    If it is the muffler making the rattling noise, a call to Holley Customer Service should get the issue solved for you.
  5. 2Aspire
    05-07-2018 03:23 PM
    Greetings, I have an issue with the G-body swap exhaust on my 1986 Monte Carlo SS where the muffler baffling rattles after warm up. The shop I had purchased from is Finishline in Naperville illinois.

This issue was experienced shortly after purchase and installation at Finishline and was thought to be a clearance issue with my chassis sway bar. They moved the swaybar at that time and it didn't solve the problem, Now, After owning for 2 seasons I have less than 2000 miles on the exhaust and have recently, with the chassis work, now moved the sway bar fully away only to discover that its the muffles making the rattling noise.

What if any recourse do I have as these mufflers are driving me crazy.?

Thanks and regards,

Matt