Conversation Between Hugger Z and Irocss85
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 3 of 3
  1. Irocss85
    12-14-2008 12:16 AM
    wow, just found your reply. wonder why I didnt get an email? anyway....

so no track times then? yeah, it'll still be here in spring. I should have some time by then. he's already getting alot more independant then before. atleast now I can leave him on teh floor playing for a few to do little things. or he'll be good to sit in his bouncer and play for a little while too. before it was holding him almost ALL day. he does crawl everywhere though. so cant leave him alone really.
    man Im getting the bug big time though to go racing. hopefully I can take dads car out this next year.
  2. Hugger Z
    11-26-2008 01:19 PM
    Hey Chris. Nah, that launch was maybe a 2.1 60'. That was the best I did all day on the street tires. Congrats on the new son! Have fun with that. Your car will still be there to tinker with and stuff. Not much else is new. I have a bunch of stuff to try to do to my car this winter. We'll see how far I get with it all. But hopefully spring time I'll have a dark gray carpet instead of the tan and my gauge pod installed. Take it easy man and have a happy holiday season!

TONY
  3. Irocss85
    11-20-2008 07:44 PM
    hey man, long time no speak. hows things? that pic launching at milan last mo looks pretty sweet. say a 1.6x sixty foot? whats the ET? Im always looking out but never see you cruising around. I dropped off the face of the planet pretty much since I hung out at the bw's while ago with you guys. got a 7mo old son now, and he's a time whore. but he's alot of fun. only touched my car a couple times since we last talked, and righ tnow it sits with the new eng. on the kframe on the floor since last november. so whats up?
    chris