Conversation Between CRAGER and al
Showing Visitor Messages 1 to 1 of 1
  1. al
    03-14-2018 09:18 PM
    al
    Crager its Royce I met you at the shop. My son was doing a LS1 swap on his Firebird and Jeff did a cam for me. I have NTO1s and I knew you had them on your car. I have mine at 33 and the Viking shocks set to the max for street cornering. When I nail it and hit second it steps out to the left. I wanted to redo the car into a corner carver but would still like the straight line performance as well. I know you can't have both. The car weighs about 3100. Tell me if this sounds like a good starting place to you? The rear is off center to the left about 1/16 of a inch. Fix that first. Second lower the rear pressure to 30psi. Third soften the rebound on the front shocks. I think what is happening is that when I shift from 1st to 2nd the rear suspension is unloading and the front suspension compresses and since I have the rebound on the front so stiff it takes longer for the weight to re transfer to the rear. I really want to know what shock settings you use. Springs are 550 and 150. Thanks