Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A body motor mounts and exhaust

Search this Thread

Old 05-13-2009, 02:44 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default A body motor mounts and exhaust

Again thanks for any help from all of you that have tread this trail before me. I know companys have come a long way in making products that fit these conversions alot better than a few years ago.

My question is: I will be having my frame back from the powdercoater next week along with my crate 6.0 motor, I need to know the best motor mounts available for a proper engine location. I also need to know the best headers to put on, I dont really want to go after this thing with a torch and a pry bar to make something work. One more item would be a pan that doesnt hang below the crossmember due to this thing being bagged an being very low at times.

Thanks again!
Old 05-13-2009, 04:04 PM
11 Second Club

I say Hooker headers and mounts along with the Autokraft/carshopinc/Champ oil pan
Old 05-13-2009, 04:13 PM

Have part#s. THanks
Old 05-13-2009, 10:06 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Since you have already powder coated the frame, I would suggest you use a complete package (Edelbrock, Hooker, S&P, BRP) that offers mounts and headers.. cause mix and matching might cause you to modify one or more parts, let alone the frame/crossmember. Check the vendors webs sites and catalogs or even call there tech line for correct parts for your application.

Quick Reply: A body motor mounts and exhaust