Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS6 in an RX-7

Search this Thread

Old 09-17-2009, 10:25 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default LS6 in an RX-7

was browsing through eBay and saw this thinking "wow, i bet the guys would love to see this one." current price is a steal and i'm in no way related to this guy, nor do i know him, but just thought it'd be cool to post up.

guy has a 93 rx-7 with an LS6/T56 setup from a vette. low price as of now and it would be a great deal considering the work this guy had to put in to make a car like this.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/LS1-L...ht_1082wt_1165
Old 09-18-2009, 10:48 AM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

That's in my neck of the woods. I love the Montego Blue Rx's. I wish my 93 wasn't red when I had it. That being said, I'd be hesitant to buy anyone else's project. The Rx7's had some fragile parts, swap guys can attest, the engine was the most finicky part but where other probs, door locks, interior pieces, etc. I was going to do a swap to a LS1 when I had mine a while back, hence my screename but glad I didn't at that time, I wasn't ready for the challenge then. I do think property done Rx7/ls1 swaps are about as good a combo as you can imagine, small nimble car with a great lightweight reliable engine.