Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Missing anything?

Search this Thread

Old 12-11-2011, 08:23 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Missing anything?

Hey guys so i'm planning out my build, and as a 20 year old with only a part time job, i still have to raise funds before spending any, ha, but plan to buy the motor first, then all the other parts as money is saved. As for the heart i will be getting a lq4 (lq9 if i can find one for the price). I will buying the motor complete along with the alternator and harness, which will be used in the conversion. For the swap kit, as this is going in a 78' 911SC Targa, I'm getting the renegade hybrids basic conversion kit which comes with the following.. Renegade custom cradle assembly, billet aluminum transmission adapter plate, billet flywheel, custom pilot bearing, water pump and fittings, billet aluminum coolant inlet/outlet plates and fittings, custom aluminum filler neck, in line filler "T", coolant outlet "log", custom alternator bracket, Gates green stripe hose, belt, and hardware..

I saw the budget ls1 build thread but as I am still new to builds, its easier to personalize my questions. I'll go with the walbro fuel pump, stock radiator and fans from a 05 gto, exhaust will be picked after everything else is installed. Is there anything I seem to be missing? Any advice/help is appreciated as long as its not bashing me for doing this to this 911 or that its "too big of a job" lol.

For what's listed I've quoted it at $5150 including $300 for miscellaneous parts and fittings. Am i missing anything?

Quick Reply: Missing anything?