Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LT Gen V fuel pump control module wiring diagrams

Search this Thread

Old 05-20-2018, 06:34 PM
Staging Lane

Received 10 Likes on 7 Posts

Default LT Gen V fuel pump control module wiring diagrams

I need the wiring diagrams for the L83, L86, LT1, and LT4 fuel pump control modules. Can anyone help me out?
Old 06-11-2018, 04:10 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Why do you want to run the fuel pump control module?
Old 06-28-2018, 09:29 PM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Fpm

Here are some labels for the wiring connector to the Fuel Pump module from a factory half ton truck. 14+ obviously. I am actually currently in the process of trying to piece together a wiring harness using some from a 14 and 15. so far everything is lining up but the harness that feeds the back of the truck i only have about three feet of. I am trying to use all of the wiring from silverado in a 87 s10 that needs new wiring anyway. I have the ecu bcm a fpm i am not running the chassis module i am pretty sure i dont need it but it may do somethings i am not sure of. There is a blue wire on the fpm that is labeled a shield ground 7444 after looking at hundreds of wiring diagrams and pinouts i am unable to find the other side of that 7444 circuit. Do you happen to know what it is for? I am also a bit confused as to the 3 sets of data wires running to the fpm i see in a diagram i found on a body builder page that there is a 120 ohm resistor supposed to be either in the module or the harness? need some clarification there.
link to the builder page
https://www.gmupfitter.com/files/med...2015_en_US.pdf
Attached Files