Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LQ9 in 1984 Cutlass Supreme

Search this Thread

Old 02-04-2010, 01:21 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

thanks a lot !!! i was really happy to be in the magazine. it's my girlfriend posing next to the car, she was happy too !!
Old 02-04-2010, 11:14 PM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

The reason you cant afford fuel injection setup is because you spend all off your money on tires for burnouts. You might wanna spend a little bit more for insurance so when you kill someone you wont lose everything you own when you get your a$$ sued off. (reference: video above). Of course you dont really need many possessions while in prison for vehicular homicide and gross negligence.
Old 02-05-2010, 06:47 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by remauto1187
The reason you cant afford fuel injection setup is because you spend all off your money on tires for burnouts. You might wanna spend a little bit more for insurance so when you kill someone you wont lose everything you own when you get your a$$ sued off. (reference: video above). Of course you dont really need many possessions while in prison for vehicular homicide and gross negligence.
oh yeah, for sure, i will kill someone doing donuts or burnouts. who are you to telling me these things. you must be a real car guy !!! don't tell me wath do do here, **** YOU !
Old 02-05-2010, 10:02 AM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by remauto1187
Way to be a jackass.

What motor mounts did you use supreme? can you link to your article by any chace? I'd love to see the finished product.
Old 02-05-2010, 05:22 PM
Launching!

When i go let loose it is when others are nowhere nearby so if control is lost...no human life is. Watch this supreme idiots video and look how close many people are including the moron filiming it. Watch the cars coming up the road head on and have to stop and pull over to the side because of the idiots coming at them sideways. There is a time for play but it isnt when people are around nearby.
Old 03-11-2014, 08:34 PM
Teching In

I have a 1984 Oldsmobile Cutlass stock 3.8 I'm attempting to do a LS swap with a Vortech 5.3 all aluminum motor just not sure how it's going to work with motor mounts exhaust headers ,transmission and rear end the car only has 55,000 K and the motor has 12,000 K.
Any suggestions , ideas? I plan on keeping it feel injection with all the harnesses and computer from the vehicle I got it from.
Old 03-11-2014, 09:56 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Originally Posted by patman7800
I have a 1984 Oldsmobile Cutlass stock 3.8 I'm attempting to do a LS swap with a Vortech 5.3 all aluminum motor just not sure how it's going to work with motor mounts exhaust headers ,transmission and rear end the car only has 55,000 K and the motor has 12,000 K.
Any suggestions , ideas? I plan on keeping it feel injection with all the harnesses and computer from the vehicle I got it from.
https://ls1tech.com/forums/conversio...ap-thread.html

Read through the entire thread.

Quick Reply: LQ9 in 1984 Cutlass Supreme