Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hey cluster /gauge gurus

Search this Thread

Old 11-01-2008, 11:28 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Hey cluster /gauge gurus

has anyone used indivdual late model gauges to transplant into your cluster.Im doing a 81 z28 ,my main issue is figuring out what aftermarket speedo to use with my LQ4 T56,finding the right low cost cluster to fab into my cluster could be kill.thanks to all that responds ..
gonzoid
Old 11-01-2008, 11:35 PM
TECH Resident

may not be what you want to hear but auto meter gauges might be the easiest. What do you want to do? its not clear. My guess is your thinking of a way to get 4th gen gauges into your 2nd gen? if thats the case Im sure its possible, but it may cost a pretty penny or be extremely custom intensive. either way good luck, as far as changing gauges out, I am using autometers.
Old 11-02-2008, 12:05 AM
TECH Junkie

I was jacked about equus,looked good but no electric speedo,it cant look miss- matched,could mount gauges in OE cluster,or build /bend an aluminum one, like I have seen on these forums.It has to be kill but trying for a budget, to get the right look i will step up $. autometer seems to be what i am reading many uses
Old 11-02-2008, 01:43 PM
Launching!

I ordered all marshall SCX gauges. all electric with stepper motors. Great quality backlit LED. I only spent $250 and got speedo, tach, oil press, water temp, voltmeter. I am waiting till beginning of 09' to get gas gauge. They only have the universal one now. they will have a 0-90 ohm gauge in the first quarter of 09'.

Quick Reply: Hey cluster /gauge gurus