Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LS7 Manifolds

Search this Thread

Old 04-20-2009, 04:43 PM
On The Tree

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default LS7 Manifolds

I got some LS7 manifolds to use in my conversion. Finally got ahold of some LS1 block side mounts to see the interference first hand. I don't see any way to resolve it using stock parts.

However, I already own the conversion K-member unit that is made for the LS1 F-body style mounts.

Are there some other conversion units out there that don't take up as much space?

I've looked at some sites like speedway amd searched the forum but have not seen anything. Most folks have a complete set that works only with eachother.

I may need to get something made, but not sure who to work with on that. It really needs to have some kind of isolator built in like poly or rubber since my frame stands are a done deal.

any help appreciated.
Old 06-02-2009, 10:00 AM
On The Tree

For those using the search function, I wanted to put a note in here. I could find no easy way to clear the manifolds, as some folks have hinted in the past. I did find a billet set of mounts that may have worked for $300. But I'd rather have proper headers than spending good money to make my junkyard specials fit. I sold this setup.

This would apply to those that want to try running LS7 manifolds on a an F-body.
Old 06-09-2009, 11:30 AM
TECH Resident

My Corvette mount setup clears all kinds of exhaust systems but it's not really useable in most conversions......best in old cars.
Attached Thumbnails LS7 Manifolds-mounts2.jpg  
Old 06-09-2009, 01:03 PM
On The Tree

nice!

Quick Reply: LS7 Manifolds