Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need Coil Harness

Search this Thread

Old 05-31-2009, 02:00 AM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need Coil Harness

Finally putting motor together, 02 LS1, I'm missing the coil harness both sides, Went to ebay bought the coils, and brackets, but cant find harness any one have one for sale.

I did a 383 stroker on my ls1, I selling stock internals, heads, ls1 oil pump, chain and sprockets, flywheel, and balancer all parts out of 02 camaro with 17k miles, low mileage because vehicle was in New Orleans during Katrina, no signs of corrosion on anything Pictures on request.

Another question, motor is going into a Nissan 240sx, after I put the 383 stroker kit and Arp Main cap studs, every single rod hits the tray and arp studs keep tray from mounting flush. I went to space out the tray but I had to buy a custom oil pan to clear crossmember which has a massive front sump but hardly any clearance in the rear, had to remove windage tray to install pan. I know I'll lose a couple horsepower because of the oil sloshing around, motor isn't running yet so I don't think not having a windage tray is a problem what do you think??? Oh custom 7 quart oil pan has 2 trap doors on each side.

can see oil pan on this page http://www.sikky.com/view_item.php?id=37&catid=13

Quick Reply: Need Coil Harness