Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Another LS1 into an RX7 swap.

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2010, 09:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Talking Another LS1 into an RX7 swap.

Hey guys just wanted to take the time to make a post about a project I’m currently undertaking I will be swapping an LS1 into my Friends 93 rx7.

So far the project will be a bone stock LS1 along with the T56. We picked up the rx7 out in Port Byron IL and then later that week we drove to Detroit for the long block and trans. The rx7 already had an LS2 and 4L60E in it and came with the cross member as well as the wiring harness so hopefully this will go rather smoothly.

My friend has plans for a full rebuild and build up of the engine further on down the line after we get the engine in and get everything working right. Il take some pics and post them up of the car and engine some time soon in the next few days. If you guys have any pic requests go ahead and let me know and I will post them up for you also any tips or advise you may have for me feel free to post it up.
Old 02-16-2010, 12:27 AM
On The Tree

GL with the build, join v8rx7forum if you haven't yet.... tons of useful info for the swap.
Old 04-22-2010, 04:25 PM
On The Tree

hahaha we need some updates!

ok well i guess i will come and help drop the motor in sat. will get some pics up!
Old 04-27-2010, 08:52 PM

man ive been trying so hard to find an rx7 to swap with an ls1 but i never knew it was so hard to find one cheap if u knew anyone who is selling one let me know please we dont have any ls1 rx7 where i live

Quick Reply: Another LS1 into an RX7 swap.