Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

L92 wiring harness

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2010, 05:52 AM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default L92 wiring harness

I had purchased an 08 LY6/4L80e a couple of months ago that was supposed to come with a wiring harness. Long story short, it got lost, owner could not locate another one. The pedal it came with will not work as well, so I planned on locating one from a newer Monte. I already have the e38 computer, but no tcm. I planned on going with these guys for the harness and seeing if they also have tcms that would work with my application.

http://www.currentperformance.com/LS2.html

Since I have the computer and should be able to find a pedal for under $100, I figured for $700 or so it would be cheaper than going for the full kit thru GM or Speartech. I just want to make sure I am comparing apples to apples. I have all aftermarket gauges which are already wired. Anyone have experience with current performance? I did a little searching around for another used harness, but did not find much at all. Also, not sure if I can get the tcm from GM still. I will more than likely going with HP Tuners for the tuning.
Old 06-16-2010, 06:13 AM
TECH Regular

current performance sponsors another site I use and they get rave reviews. Jared there is supposed to be "the man" when it comes to modding these harnesses. Give him a shout for sure!
Old 06-16-2010, 06:49 AM
Staging Lane

Awesome, thanks!
Old 06-16-2010, 04:21 PM
TECH Resident

I just bought an 08' ly6 complete from intake to pan w/ harness. Was planning on selling the harness and going another direction w/ it. Let me know if your interested
Old 06-17-2010, 09:41 AM
Staging Lane

Originally Posted by SlvrSierra4.8
I just bought an 08' ly6 complete from intake to pan w/ harness. Was planning on selling the harness and going another direction w/ it. Let me know if your interested
Thanks. Shoot me a PM of what you are looking for it, condition, etc. I am going to get a price from Current for a brand new harness, may make more sense.

Quick Reply: L92 wiring harness