Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

LSX 454 swap

Search this Thread

Old 11-23-2010, 05:03 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default LSX 454 swap

Alright so my plan here is to build a 4th Gen camaro with a 454 LSX, I'm just trying to swap the motor in and then working on the details as in emblems the right paint for the car and all that. I figured what makes a car is the motor and trim right? So it's not gonna be a Z28 or an SS because it's simply not one, so to save some money I'm gonna buy a 3.8 and completely gut it out and how carrol Shelby does takes base models and makes them into beasts I will do the same. so I'm doing alot of research gathering all the parts fine details and all that to make this a perfect car for me and if this car works out well for me and I win the lottery some day which I plan to haha I'll make 3 cars like speacial edition so my neighbor from a long time ago who works for the parts section for GM is going to help me make the car like it came off the factory line and be brand new, so hopefully if all goes well 3 speacial edition cars will be sold to the general public and LS1tech will get first dibs. If this sounds like your interested in and would love to help out please PM me. I'm serious about this project and I won't stop till it kills me or I finish
Old 11-30-2010, 05:11 PM
Launching!

Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

I want to do the same, that is why I joined LS1 tech.
Do you plan to use the factory PCM or are you going aftermartket? Are you doing it automatic or manual?
Good luck with your project.

Quick Reply: LSX 454 swap