Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Need Help.......GTO Gauge Module

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 04:04 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 4 Likes on 3 Posts

Originally Posted by kwhizz
Thanks Bozz...........My expertise in electicity is that I can spell Volt, Amp, and Resistance....LOL......Pretty Impressive what you figured out............I'll start with the SCT tuner guys again.........

Again......Thanks a "Million"

Ken
It would great if I could figure out if the chime is induced by a circuit board.... I just glanced over the panel as a road today while at a stop light... I had it in the front seat with me, and man, it is full of circuit boards, so that is of no real help for you, it only complicates the process...lol....

I left my tool to open it up as well.... but the schematics is showing that the light is running of a resistor..... I don't think their is an actual physical bulb but an ilumination from a circuit board..... Which makes the crap more complicated.......

Bozz
Old 03-02-2011, 07:17 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 168 Likes on 98 Posts

O.K......The plot thickens........The easy way out would be to go with a 2004 set-up..........But, I not ready to give up yet......I'm going to add a Brake module and an ABS module and play with them to try and satisfy the system with the correct input.........Now.....I see that the ABS module,Brake Module and the traction control system are tied together............Now......My question.........If I get all these modules in and hooked up, is the ABS module going to be looking for some voltage value from the wheel sensors? or since it's part of the TCS will it be looking for pulse signal from the wheel sensors..........If its a voltage value maybe I can trick the system.........Just a thought from a wiring novice??

Ken
Old 03-02-2011, 09:34 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default ABS Delete

Ken,

Try and contact this guy...http://www.whiteautoandmedia.com. He is only open on the weekends. He says he can program the DIC to eliminate the ABS Fault. He is difficult to get a hold of, but you may contact him by e-mail.

Sam
Old 03-02-2011, 02:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 168 Likes on 98 Posts

Sam............................Thanks......

Ken
Old 03-02-2011, 06:42 PM
TECH Enthusiast

White Automotive.... I assume that is GTPrix... he's everywhere... G8/GTO/ other GM stuff... seems to have good products.
Old 03-02-2011, 10:14 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by bonecrrusher
White Automotive.... I assume that is GTPrix... he's everywhere... G8/GTO/ other GM stuff... seems to have good products.
That's him.

Sam

Quick Reply: Need Help.......GTO Gauge Module