Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Border Patrol Buggy

Search this Thread

Old 07-28-2011, 08:00 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Border Patrol Buggy

Caught this on dangerous drives last night. Looks like a really fun ride.

Old 07-28-2011, 11:09 PM
Launching!

if you ever get a chance to go to the dunes out here in the west, it will blow your mind. twin turbo'd LS's are everywhere, hell- the camp trailers have more than 24" of travel. i went for the first time 2 years ago and it was AWESOME!! too damn hot in the summer but thanksgiving, christmas and new years are worth the trip.
Old 08-04-2011, 07:58 AM
TECH Resident

Originally Posted by ls68firebird
if you ever get a chance to go to the dunes out here in the west, it will blow your mind. twin turbo'd LS's are everywhere, hell- the camp trailers have more than 24" of travel. i went for the first time 2 years ago and it was AWESOME!! too damn hot in the summer but thanksgiving, christmas and new years are worth the trip.
And I thought my RAZOR was something LOL! I do have the 4x4 camper covered.

Last edited by rockytopper; 08-04-2011 at 12:45 PM.
Old 08-04-2011, 11:30 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by ls68firebird
THIS. And I only go to Waynoka, OK. No where near the big dunes / money that there is out west.
Old 08-04-2011, 01:27 PM
Launching!

The amount of money at the dunes is ridiculous. way above my meager means. the comment about the trailer was just to make a point. but with all of the lifted trucks, alot of the camp trailers have the axles flipped or below the springs or both giving them kind of a "pre-runner" look. it is a spectacle for sure and if you're have the chance, check it out. i do have to admit that the economy has played a role in the last few years and the dunes on the AZ/Cali border only see about half of the buggies in the past, but it's still around 2k people!
Old 08-04-2011, 06:19 PM
11 Second Club

Received 124 Likes on 97 Posts

That'll be fun..lol

Quick Reply: Border Patrol Buggy