Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

S-10 LS Swap

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2014 | 11:40 PM

Default S-10 LS Swap

I know this topic has been beat to death, but I have done some research and I have gotten split reviews between the H3 pan and the Holley Muscle car pan while doing a LS swap on a 2WD S-10. Do any of you guys have real world experience and could lend some advice?

I used a Holley pan on my A body swap and it fit really good. I would prefer not to cut or modify the pan if possible.

Also on the engine mounts, there are a lot of kits out there. Do you have any that you feel like fit the best? It will be a turbo with manifolds turned around so headers wont be an issue.

Thanks for your help and experience.

Have a good day

Gary.
Old 11-18-2014 | 11:43 PM

I should also add this truck will be slammed on the ground, so ground clearance is a big factor in this.
Old 11-19-2014 | 07:07 AM
Staging Lane

Default pan

I used car shop inc for the headers and motor mounts and the muscle car pan kit on a 93 s-10 and the pan hangs 1/2 inch below crossmember.
Old 11-19-2014 | 12:07 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by jmyers
I used car shop inc for the headers and motor mounts and the muscle car pan kit on a 93 s-10 and the pan hangs 1/2 inch below crossmember.
I also used a H3 pan and but the mounts were from Current Performance on my '93. Like jmyers said, it hung 1/2" below the cross member.

Quick Reply: S-10 LS Swap