Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Been a very long time

Search this Thread

Old 07-18-2016, 10:10 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Been a very long time

I haven't been here in quite a while. I got out of cars and began benchrest shooting to save money.....right.
I bought a 1985 Mustang Coupe 4 cylinder car for 300.00 that actually runs and looks pretty good. I have an 8.8 inch rear for it already but that's about as far as Ive gotten.
We live in a very small town where everyone knows everyone. I was in the flower shop today getting my wife some flowers "kissing her A$$" I started talking to the owners just BS'ing I asked if they knew anyone selling a broken down truck or car specifically one with a V8 just making conversation. The lady that owns the flower shop said yeah my dads 2005 Chevy truck had the rear end go out and thieves have gotten to some of it and beat it to hell. She said if you want it you can have it, I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I couldn't take it for nothing her husband was talking and saying hes been wanting an AR15 I told him if the motor and tranny were good Id build him one. I bought the Mustang with the intent of doing an LS swap of sorts but never thought Id have something like this fall into my lap. So I have the truck here sitting flat on the dang ground. I don't even own a cherry picker. Since I saved money on the motor and tranny up front I am going to order a K member from Team Z or AJE after I search or if someone recommends one I'm all ears I am trying to get this stuff on order. Some day I will do a turbo E85 setup but for now Id like to just get it going. Sorry for the long post just signing back in. Thanks for any and all advice you guys are the experts and true professionals Semper Fi

Quick Reply: Been a very long time