Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuel system for LS 300zx

Search this Thread

Old 08-15-2020, 11:01 AM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Fuel system for LS 300zx

I have a question when I had the twin turbo v6 in it I was running e85 flex fuel system. Running aeromotive fuel filter and fuel regulator. What I want to know is I have to separate lines running for them but 1 line “the one with the filter” would be running to the intake where is my regulator running too? Would I have to buy a different setup to run? Pictures below shoe both separate lines.

Old 08-15-2020, 02:20 PM
On The Tree

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

From that pic it’s a return style setup. You’ll have a line from the tank to the filter, then filter to inlet side of the fuel rails. Then you’ll have a line running from the outlet side of the fuel rails to the inlet of the regulator, and finally a return line from the regulator out to a return fitting on the fuel tank.
Old 08-15-2020, 02:32 PM
Teching In

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Matt330LS
From that pic it’s a return style setup. You’ll have a line from the tank to the filter, then filter to inlet side of the fuel rails. Then you’ll have a line running from the outlet side of the fuel rails to the inlet of the regulator, and finally a return line from the regulator out to a return fitting on the fuel tank.
so to run this setup would I have to run a billet fuel rail? Because on the vg30 billet rail both those ran into fuel rail same thing on billet just be ran on both sides?
Old 08-15-2020, 02:54 PM
On The Tree

Received 9 Likes on 8 Posts

Originally Posted by 91LS300zx
so to run this setup would I have to run a billet fuel rail? Because on the vg30 billet rail both those ran into fuel rail same thing on billet just be ran on both sides?
You’d need return style rails, yes. I use Holley billet rails but Aeromotive makes them too. I ran my lines from the filter to the driver’s side rail, have a crossover that feeds the passenger rail from the driver side, then out from the other end of the passenger rail to the regulator, then a return line to the fuel cell.

Hop on Holley or Aeromotive website and they have several diagrams showing plumbing options.

Quick Reply: Fuel system for LS 300zx