Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Lm7 to Tko 600 swap

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2022, 06:39 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lm7 to Tko 600 swap

Good morning guys and gals. I'm swaping this 5.3 into my Rambler and need a few questions answered. I'm switching out the auto for a 5 speed. I already have the Tko 600 and Speedway Ls bellhousing. What flywheel and clutch set up should I run, it needs to be hydraulic of course.
Old 12-22-2022, 08:19 AM
TECH Regular

Received 163 Likes on 113 Posts

Standard of the shelf ls clutch/flywheel for the steel bell speedway sells. I have a like new hyd conversion kit for tko if you’re interested, I’ll make you a good deal on it.
I’m going magnum and won’t be using it. https://www.summitracing.com/parts/awr-hmgm01101sr
Old 12-22-2022, 02:04 PM
Staging Lane

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by LSRogue
Good morning guys and gals. I'm swaping this 5.3 into my Rambler and need a few questions answered. I'm switching out the auto for a 5 speed. I already have the Tko 600 and Speedway Ls bellhousing. What flywheel and clutch set up should I run, it needs to be hydraulic of course.
Hmmm…
Good Luck my friend! I’ve been looking for basically the same except I have a 06 5.3 L33 with a few mods and trying to connect it to a new old stock TKO-500. going in a 07 reg cab 5 lug Tacoma. If you piece together most the parts you might be close to spending what this in the link below would cost. And if you read around everyone has been super happy with the clutch/s and flywheel. They say drivability is superior to a single. I really like to get an OEM Luk clutch but they really don’t list their Clutch’s by what engine & transmission but by the vehicle the clutch kit fits or came from as in factory replacement.. So is it a flat or stepped flywheel? Then you need to figure out what slave cylinder. Internal Hydro (these very quite a bit) external Hydro or ? Seriously Good Luck as I’m looking for basically the same!! I’m going to keep an eye on this thread… So I will bump the tread.

https://www.summitracing.com/parts/sum-700901

Quick Reply: Lm7 to Tko 600 swap