Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C5 Engine Fuse Block

Search this Thread

Old 11-24-2023, 08:21 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default C5 Engine Fuse Block

I'm cleaning up the harness from a C5 engine I picked up and can't seem to find any diagrams for the engine fuse block. Does anyone have a diagram with labels mapping out these wires?

The fuse block I have doesn't have any labels or anything so the A-F and 1-12 labels could very well be reversed.

Old 11-26-2023, 06:22 PM
On The Tree

Received 22 Likes on 17 Posts

I don't have an answer for you, but when I cleaned up my C5 harness I removed the factor fuse box, and used a waterproof aftermarket fuse box. It was very easy to connect all the wires in the harness that needed power (injectors, O2 sensors, other sensors, etc) to the fuse box. Also the fuse box had some relays, so I used them for fuel pump and fans and ignition power.
Old 11-29-2023, 10:06 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Well I ended up tracing all the wires individually over the weekend. I forgot to label what the wires were for on the C150 and C142 connectors, so sorry about that. The 'unpinned' items were things I previously removed from the PCM connectors and didn't label either...they probably weren't that important anyways, right?? Hopefully someone finds this useful at some point in the future. I think it's time for me to make the small investment into AllData.

Thanks for the suggestion! I just ordered a waterproof fuse box, so I'll do something similar to clean all this up.

Quick Reply: C5 Engine Fuse Block