Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

C6 ZR1 Power Steering Pump Fitting?

Search this Thread

Old 03-25-2024, 12:53 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Default C6 ZR1 Power Steering Pump Fitting?

I'm working with trying to make a power steering line w/ a 2013 ZR1 power steering pump. I figured it would be simple, but looking down into the output of the pump, there looks like a plunger that can be pushed in.

Anyone know what type of fitting this would use?

Thanks
Old 03-26-2024, 08:40 AM
TECH Addict

Received 52 Likes on 36 Posts

Google the ZR1 PS hose and see it's a typical saginaw fitting with a long neck. Use PN FLA-FR1634 and a high pressure AN6 hose to the gearbox. The steering box fitting can be Saginaw(most aftermarket/reman boxes) , inverted flare(factory box) or O-ring(most Ford rack conversions) depending on what you're running
Old 03-26-2024, 10:27 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 6 Likes on 5 Posts

Originally Posted by Pocket
Google the ZR1 PS hose and see it's a typical saginaw fitting with a long neck. Use PN FLA-FR1634 and a high pressure AN6 hose to the gearbox. The steering box fitting can be Saginaw(most aftermarket/reman boxes) , inverted flare(factory box) or O-ring(most Ford rack conversions) depending on what you're running
thanks for the reply! I have google to see what the fitting looks and found a picture that was a lot clearer. It does look like a standard fitting. I'll give that a try. Thanks!

Last edited by TXjeepTJ; 03-26-2024 at 11:54 AM.

Quick Reply: C6 ZR1 Power Steering Pump Fitting?