Sponsored by:

Tanks Inc. first impressions...

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 02:22 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Tanks Inc. first impressions...

[rant on]Shitty to say the least,

I called up with a simple question. Will their PA-4 pump work in my 72 Chevelle(worried about depth, I didn't know that amount of adjustement the kit has) so shes very blunt and rude and says "well for what engine?" I simply tell her a 2003 6.0l. "Well yes it will" Ok, Its hard to get the attitude across, anyways... I ask about how much and how long it will take. She got very rude when I asked for price and how long shipping will take. She gives me a 3-4 week time frame for after I place my order. What kind of crock of **** is this?! I'm ordering direct so I don't have to wait, Other rod shops can get the pump for way quicker(1-2 weeks) for 40 bucks more. BAER brakes were flooded with sending kits out and it only took 2 weeks.

Times like this where I wish there were another company out there because I'd tell these people to ram it.

Sorry for the rant but atleast put a half decent socially exceptable person on the phone not some husbands wife thats pissed off she's sitting in the chair right now.[/rant off]

-Matt