Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

ls1 into 95 ta staring problem and etc...

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2006, 10:33 PM
11 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Question ls1 into 95 ta staring problem and etc...

ok fellas its me again and again etc... ok now i had a lock smith to come program key today and he ran ill 14 codes and no code would work.now this is what he told me 1 this has never happened in his whole 19 year carreer so what he said is that something must not be hooked up wrong or left unhooked ok so far car is open headers and i have no egr valve ls6 in take so that not connected,and 02 sims not plugged in yet lt headers on ,and i had to order a retainer for shift cable would stop car from staying in park because car will just roll?would that be a reason car would not start? ok and i have a little black rectangle peace with 2 tiny screws that hook up on top of streering wheel shaft (i think its cruise control) would that stop car from starting?,also i notice a plug for the front brake sensor (white connector was not plug up.ok when i say not starting i mean turn key and nothing happen! not even a motor spin.ok so what any one think?i made it this far is the hope?just little info car is a 95 ta that was totaly stripped down to the frame and built back up with all 98 ta parts everything rear end dash seats etc... over 1 year in progress even gas tank .any help please call me or write 504-432-0828 deejust ready for this to be over