Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Source For Delphi Connectors?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2006, 11:27 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Default Source For Delphi Connectors?

Does anyone know what kind of Delphi connectors these are and where I can get some female connectors to match up to them? I know I can just tap into the needed wires for my conversion, but I'd much rather use the factory style connectors and keep it nice, clean and easily disconnectable. The first pics are the C100 connector and the latter are the white 220 plug BTW.
Attached Thumbnails Source For Delphi Connectors?-c100-connector-1-small.jpg   Source For Delphi Connectors?-c100-connector-2-small.jpg   Source For Delphi Connectors?-white-220-plug-1-small.jpg   Source For Delphi Connectors?-white-220-plug-2-small.jpg  
Old 08-22-2006, 11:42 AM
TECH Resident

Received 2 Likes on 1 Post

The connector you need for the black one is a 10 pin Metripack 150 Sealed Male.
For the white one you need a 10 pin metripack 150 unsealed male.
Might try currentperformance.com and see if they sell them on the website, or if they can get ehat you need.
Old 08-22-2006, 11:45 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I believe painless has a whole kit full of pins, pigtails, and factory gm connectors. Check Summit.
Old 08-22-2006, 03:51 PM
Launching!

Thanks for the info guys. Delphi has a lot of connector lines and I was having a tough time figuring out which these were. I've only found one place that sells the 10-pin connectors and that is only in an $80 kit that includes a bunch of different metripack connectors. For some reason, Waytek, Current Performance, Digipak, and the other electonics superstores only seem to go up to the 8-pin connector. I'll run by the Chevy dealership later on and see if they sell the pigtails and will get some part numbers for future reference if they aren't ridiculously expensive.
Old 08-22-2006, 04:06 PM
On The Tree

I've got some 10 pin metri-pack connectors lying around. PM me if interested.

jp
Old 08-22-2006, 04:55 PM
On The Tree

Waytech can special order anything you want if you provide them with a delphi part number . Only problem is you have to get minium quanities and the price is about double what is quoted on Delphi's website. They were the only place that I could find the crimp on pins for the ECM plugs, had to get 400 of them at one time. Stan
Old 08-22-2006, 05:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

I have some of the 10 pin connectors around, if anybody need them,

I used to sell them as a kit for plug and play fan switches, but would sell them to those needed. I also have some pins and cable seals if needed. Ryan212@aol.com

Ryan

Quick Reply: Source For Delphi Connectors?