Conversions & Swaps LSX Engines in Non-LSX Vehicles
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

oops!! lol

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2007, 03:18 PM
10 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

reason why GM guys get flustered is that it dosent make much sense to go to extra effort to put an inferior power plant into a car

if you have a badass motor already laying around i understand somewhat, but again, extra effort for less performance.. might as well swap a toyota 4 cyl into a Z28 ha
Old 01-22-2007, 03:30 PM
9 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

i'd join and post up, but mine's not a 4 eye car so i'll keep my trap shut. some of those responses were just amazing though! doesn't anyone appreciate HotRodding anymore? it's your car, and i think it's your decision to make.

LSX.....Powerful, light motor & that's very efficient & responds well to simple boltons.

Notch.......Killer looking & a Light car.

Result of combining the 2....Perfect match IMHO! i can't wait to do a H/C/I pkg on mine as well as other upgrades i'm about to do to the car!
Old 01-22-2007, 03:41 PM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

wow, some of those responses were way out on left field. Good luck with the project! Woodgrain dash = sekx!!!!
Old 01-22-2007, 03:45 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yeah, it wont be worth anything to a ford enthusiast when im done... like i really care about that. if i cared about resale value id be restoring bugatti's and ferrari's... plus if i sell it the timeslips will speak for themselves.

Quick Reply: oops!! lol