Convertible Vehicles Enthusiasts | Information | Maintenance

back to stock... gonna sell it.

Search this Thread

Old 09-22-2010, 09:05 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

Default back to stock... gonna sell it.

the time has come... the SS vert is back to complete stock driveline and the original interior was never modified at all. only mods are SLP lid w/ K&N filter, full exhaust with Edelbrock headers and Magnaflow stainless catback exhaust, and HP tuners software. the body has a set of my weld-in sfc's installed and currently a billet grille. other things come about in life and its time to part ways with the red rocket as I have a few other cars to move forward with and no time for any of them.

It also has a NHRA certified, bolt-in, powdercoated roll cage that will be up for sale as well. the bottom of the cage where it bolts to the floor can be setup with sub plates that weld in with the fasteners attached to it so there are no holes all the way through the floors and still bolts in, or it could just be welded in also.

the cage is available separate or installed in the car and i will ship it via truck freight.

Old 09-22-2010, 02:20 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Prices????
Old 10-12-2010, 10:28 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 5 Likes on 4 Posts

car has 69xxx miles, original SS. I'm asking 10,500 for it. the cage is out of the car and ready to ship now... cage will be 1200.00 plus fright.