Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Has anyone ordered wheels like these?

Search this Thread

Old 05-11-2009, 01:31 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Has anyone ordered wheels like these?

Has anyone ordered wheels like these? I've come across more than one website with the same kind of wheels available.

I'm curious to know how "good" they are because a lot of other wheels I've come across are more than double the price they're asking for. Alomst a "too good to be true" scenario.

http://www.wheelhq.com/c6-corvette-wheels-rims.html

If you're just running across this thread and want to leave your 2 cents, please do. This would be my first time doing this kind of stuff and any help/advice would be appreciated.
Old 05-11-2009, 02:03 PM
Teching In

These wheels are all over the place.. check ebay.. thats about the going rate if I'm not mistaken.. I have a buddy running them on his C6 and he's happy with them.. the Z06 ones..

Good luck..
Old 05-11-2009, 02:48 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 298 Likes on 209 Posts

Originally Posted by ls2kev
Has anyone ordered wheels like these? I've come across more than one website with the same kind of wheels available.

I'm curious to know how "good" they are because a lot of other wheels I've come across are more than double the price they're asking for. Alomst a "too good to be true" scenario.

http://www.wheelhq.com/c6-corvette-wheels-rims.html

If you're just running across this thread and want to leave your 2 cents, please do. This would be my first time doing this kind of stuff and any help/advice would be appreciated.
If you can wait I can sell you my set for 400 they are off a C6 and we can call it good. The 22nd I pick up my car and I should have the new wheels if not I can still ship them off to you! You pay shipping.
Old 05-11-2009, 03:13 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by 02*C5
If you can wait I can sell you my set for 400 they are off a C6 and we can call it good. The 22nd I pick up my car and I should have the new wheels if not I can still ship them off to you! You pay shipping.
More than likely some one will buy them off you before I do.
I'm saving up money and won't be actually spending til Spring 2010. (still paying my car off no need to buy stuff for it JUST YET).

Thanks for your replies.

Quick Reply: Has anyone ordered wheels like these?