Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Murdered c6 z06

Search this Thread

Old 08-24-2009, 03:18 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

It'll be a lot of fun getting your Z out at MSR. It's very well setup and you'll thoroughly enjoy driving it in the top 5% range of performance.

But the brake calipers should be red... and exactly for the reason you stated, they need to pop!

But don't worry about the Poopra, unless he's running 110 octane, he stands no chance hahahahaha. That damn viper though... grrr.
Old 08-24-2009, 04:32 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by OKcruising
It'll be a lot of fun getting your Z out at MSR. It's very well setup and you'll thoroughly enjoy driving it in the top 5% range of performance.

But the brake calipers should be red... and exactly for the reason you stated, they need to pop!

But don't worry about the Poopra, unless he's running 110 octane, he stands no chance hahahahaha. That damn viper though... grrr.

PSH.....Supra's. I wish someone would of been in my car filming. I walked him 3 times.

Didn't he have 112? He should of used that 118 Jungle juice that put in there GTR. PSh..GTR's...

I REALLY enjoyed driving your Red Car. I love that thing.

It is SO different than C6.

I need the Stage 2 ARE before MSR. Then lets talk about making this Z a professional race car.

-Adam
Old 08-24-2009, 06:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Nice shots, only one suggestion if you want to black it out more. De-badge it or you could get the badges blacked out. If this sounds werid to you EVS motorsports (the same guys who did the 2jz 69 camaro that pissed everyone here off) did the badges on their new Camaro in a carbon fiber look, they made a thread on it here a while ago. I thought it was unique, look in to it if it interests you. Other than that your car looks awesome.
Old 08-26-2009, 01:27 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SlowFRC
Nice shots, only one suggestion if you want to black it out more. De-badge it or you could get the badges blacked out. If this sounds werid to you EVS motorsports (the same guys who did the 2jz 69 camaro that pissed everyone here off) did the badges on their new Camaro in a carbon fiber look, they made a thread on it here a while ago. I thought it was unique, look in to it if it interests you. Other than that your car looks awesome.
Thanks for the suggestion.

I personally think we won't be seeing Z06's like this in 10 years. That being said, I want to leave the emblems on for now. There are to many fake Z06's where I live, I like to represent.

BTW, there are 4 black C6Z06s in my APT garage!!! WTF

-Adam
Old 08-30-2009, 09:23 AM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by SilveradoSS500
BTW, there are 4 black C6Z06s in my APT garage!!! WTF
Looks like it's time to step up to a ZR-1 then to be different! If you say there are multiple ZR-1s in your apt then I will lose it.
Old 08-31-2009, 05:39 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by SlowFRC
Looks like it's time to step up to a ZR-1 then to be different! If you say there are multiple ZR-1s in your apt then I will lose it.
2 08 Z06's
1 07 Z06....Black wheels
1 06 Z06....MINE

I NEED a ZR1.....I NEEEEED ONE......

Quick Reply: Murdered c6 z06