ZR1vrs458

Search this Thread

Old 02-08-2010, 01:36 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Cool

Originally Posted by SCM_Crash
That was just dumb.

My 02 was totaled cause your mom was driving and ran a red light and hit me. ******* illegals...

I'm not bragging about my car being totaled, you ****-tard. My next Vette will be purchased when I get my money from my insurance company. Don't know why you're making this about me when this **** is clearly about you and your dumbfuckery. That's not rocket science. You're a ******* troll. I can't believe I'm feeding into it.

And the gene pool is lucky to have me. Unfortunately there aren't enough people like me because the pool is saturated with douchery like you. And even more unfortunate, you douches bread too much so it's hard for smarter and more worthy people to even out the pool since we're smart about who we **** and when to use a condom. You dumb asses are like rabbits with even less common sense and intelligence.

BTW, it'd be great if you could type more coherent sentences... Half your sentences don't even make any sense.

Yeah, I know L.A. is a tough place to live, and my old stomping grounds, two quys can be beating each others heads in and the cops will just drive right by!

Cops can be worthless and even exasperating to problems if it is their policy to just ignore them!

Have a nice day, and good luck down there!

Last edited by rosulekg; 02-08-2010 at 01:44 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 04:36 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

wtf?
Old 02-08-2010, 07:23 PM
Banned

Cool Hah! Hah! Hah!

Originally Posted by SCM_Crash
That was just dumb.

My 02 was totaled cause your mom was driving and ran a red light and hit me. ******* illegals...

I'm not bragging about my car being totaled, you ****-tard. My next Vette will be purchased when I get my money from my insurance company. Don't know why you're making this about me when this **** is clearly about you and your dumbfuckery. That's not rocket science. You're a ******* troll. I can't believe I'm feeding into it.

And the gene pool is lucky to have me. Unfortunately there aren't enough people like me because the pool is saturated with douchery like you. And even more unfortunate, you douches bread too much so it's hard for smarter and more worthy people to even out the pool since we're smart about who we **** and when to use a condom. You dumb asses are like rabbits with even less common sense and intelligence.

BTW, it'd be great if you could type more coherent sentences... Half your sentences don't even make any sense.
Yeah, my 77 924 was put up on a curb by an illegal, I ended up hurt and let my lawyer have at my insurance company! Stupid system!

Furthermore, like I always say, don't be an ******* and "Don't give the Psycho's an Excuse"! You know we really are sounding boards as my deceased Dad use to say!!! Good luck Sweatheart!

Last edited by rosulekg; 02-09-2010 at 01:00 PM.
Old 02-08-2010, 07:28 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I give up !! No pics, no vids, and no witnesses. Best of luck mr 4% BF
Old 02-09-2010, 12:53 PM
Banned

Cool

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
I give up !! No pics, no vids, and no witnesses. Best of luck mr 4% BF
You give up what?

When I roughly calculated the limits of your cars traction, which is similar to mine, did I get any agreement from you? I had to liken it to the known quantity, "C6 Z06 with 4.10's"! which I used to understand my car!

Add something and you will get reciprocated, otherwise your just trying to dominate! Something us old guys have seen many times!

If you need verification call that gym in the afternoon and tell them you are looking for a guy who pound for pound and age for age is probably the best shape guy around here, and who has a Corvette!

Or give up!

And the 458 is going to paddle all over your *** too on the street!

"Commitment to Excellence"!

Last edited by rosulekg; 02-09-2010 at 01:46 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 02:52 PM
TECH Apprentice

Originally Posted by rosulekg
If you need verification call that gym in the afternoon and tell them you are looking for a guy who pound for pound and age for age is probably the best shape guy around here, and who has a Corvette!
LOL this thread is funny.

When I roughly calculated the limits of your cars traction, which is similar to mine, did I get any agreement from you? I had to liken it to the known quantity, "C6 Z06 with 4.10's"! which I used to understand my car!
Hey guys, did you all know you could calculate traction? Why haven't I seen the formula for this before? I guess we can all stop making threads asking sticky tires now, we'll all just use the formula!

Allngn, I go to Ballys
Old 02-09-2010, 03:46 PM
Launching!

If you guys start posting ab pics this has officially turned

Old 02-09-2010, 04:21 PM
TECH Enthusiast

"SWEATHEART"!?! WTF?! Don't be gay, fool. I ain't your sweetheart.
Old 02-09-2010, 04:57 PM
Banned

Question You may be surprised what you can think up!

Originally Posted by ysb02
If you guys start posting ab pics this has officially turned

Another Radical Concept for you deep thinkers:

"He is religious"!

"He thought of the greatest good"!

"And he threw the game"!

We will never know so don't even start!

Last edited by rosulekg; 02-09-2010 at 06:28 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:16 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by SlowFRC
LOL this thread is funny.

Hey guys, did you all know you could calculate traction? Why haven't I seen the formula for this before? I guess we can all stop making threads asking sticky tires now, we'll all just use the formula!

Allngn, I go to Ballys
WHats the formula again?

As far as Ballys goes, no biggie. At least you aren't on a car site making claims about 4% bodyfat and other bs without proof, not that I want any but why claim it on a car site?

To Rouselkg, when I say I give up, I mean I give up trying to get you to understand that no one likes your off the wall posts, and wierd comments. We want pics of cars, vids of races, dyno graphs, lists of mods done to your car, and pics of women are always nice.

Anyways I hope that helps you understand what you were missing by my post.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:25 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I can't quite figure out what you are! Mr. T?
wow... I give up, dude. Your sentences are like abstract poetry and I can't quite figure out what the hell you're saying. Its like trying to read all the words on a scrabble board as a sentence.
Old 02-09-2010, 06:32 PM
Banned

Cool Looking Good!

[QUOTE=rosulekg;12869520]

You give up what?

Add something and you will get reciprocated, otherwise your just trying to dominate! Something us old guys have seen many times!

Or give up!

And the 458 is going to paddle all over your *** too on the street!

"Commitment to Excellence"!

This reads just fine "All Motor" and you are at least consistent!
And I like chicks, and "they can be ******** too" as one of my old MARRIED professors once said (just for a little perspective).

Last edited by rosulekg; 02-09-2010 at 06:48 PM.
Old 02-09-2010, 07:44 PM
TECH Veteran

Yeah, this thread was done from the first post, and somehow it's made it three pages.

Why do you guys feed trolls? It's what they want!