Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Used warped rotors..

Search this Thread

Old 08-25-2010, 03:18 AM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Used warped rotors..

Hey you guys im in the middle of a brake swap and was wondering if any of you C6 guys or **** any of your vette guys had a warped rotor that you wouldnt mind giving up for test fitting in chicago perferrably but even outta state would be cool ,just let me know .im trying to see if i can do some test fiting without purchasing new cause i still gotta redrill so kinda stuck you know.
Old 08-25-2010, 08:14 PM
Launching!

Redrill ?
Old 08-27-2010, 02:16 AM
TECH Enthusiast

im looking to do a brake swap on a 2006 impala ss ..and since they dont offer anything bigger than 11.7 for the front im looking to see if i can find something that can fit without being custom made.. im using the camaro ss calipers and was originally using the pontiac gxp rotors that come in 12.7 but seem to still have a space so doesnt look right ..wouldnt be lining up wit the brake pads equally .. so im looking to find a replacement , and since nothing is made for a w body i gotta REDRILL watever rotor fits..right now im thinking a corvette Z51 or Z06 will work but having huge trouble finding specs online and a mock up would work wonders right now..

Quick Reply: Used warped rotors..