Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

from bmw to corvette

Search this Thread

Old 02-21-2011, 12:04 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SCM_Crash
Correct. Good work on avoiding a head ache. I'm not saying that it's impossible to find a super awesome deal out there, but the odds of finding a good LS3 for less than 25K are slim.

I bought my first Z06 at a super amazing deal back in 2008. The guy was originally asking $36K for it. He wasn't getting any bites so he eventually ended up putting it up for $23.5K. I told him I wanted it, but after a ton of work with my bank (had shitty credit at the time), I was only able to come up with $21K (including money for tax). I told him I had $19.5K for the car if I was going to afford the taxes on it, and he said he'd take it without hesitation. WHAT?! I was prepared for disappointment. Well, I ended up getting a super mint condition Z06 with HRE 540R wheels for $19.5K and the interior still smelled like new car since the car was never driven at all.

So the deals are out there. But an LS3 at $19.5K would be a ridiculous deal.
heh, that is a good deal for sure.

when i asked if i could see the car in person, he told me he was vacationing in Washington state and that i had to go through the google checkout process if i wanted the car. psst. scammer...i wish i could report it but not sure if autotrader would believe it.
Old 02-21-2011, 12:16 PM
Launching!

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

03 Z06 here

Its the best car I've ever owned,

Quick Reply: from bmw to corvette