Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

vette in future?

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2012, 03:56 AM
TECH Addict

Received 95 Likes on 81 Posts

Default vette in future?

well, i was talking to my wife one day while driving around getting some stuff from the commasary when we passes a black C6 Z06 parked near by. i mentioned that it was a very nice car and that somebody on post had some money for a car like that. i jokingly mentioned to my wife would she drive a vette and to my suprise, she said yes!!
this got us talking about a ittle car for her to have fun in and join in at the races since she likes to drive fast anyway lol
Her car of choice for fun was a RX8 at first but then we got to talking and i actually think weve come to the conclusion that she would like a vette!! im totally lost for words lol after 10 years of being together, 8 of them married, she still suprises me to this day lol.
So i guess i will be looking for a nice C6 Vette for her when we get back to he states glad she doesnt want the Z06 or ZR1... id have to put the bird up for aution lol that and id have to pay for so many speedign tickets lol
ive always liked vettes for there performance, but ive always been a firebird person. but i could dig my wife driving a vette.
Old 08-24-2012, 06:16 PM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ok. Ill bite.....
"Congrats....?" thats awesome that your gal is down. As long as shes always "suprising you" with GOOD THINGS, you are doing well, my friend!
Old 08-25-2012, 03:33 AM
TECH Addict

its is a good thing cause i really didnt want the rotory engine nightmare that is the RX8. been looking for a 05 vette now ever since
Old 08-25-2012, 04:56 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Ive always heard good things about the rotory. I just dont know if Id ever be able to "adapt", mentaly, to the physics of it.
Old 08-25-2012, 08:37 AM
TECH Addict

its a neat little car dont get me wrong, and the concept is really cool too. the "hot-rodding" aspect of it is alittle diffferent and the learngin curve the would be huge compared to the vette. the little bit i know about the rotoray i think my wife wouldnt have as much fun with it nor i with out alot of performance parts throw at it, unlike the vette where she could just get in and go. She wants a car she can get in, go to the track and keep up with my car... once im done with my car of course lol if i got her a stock C5 and my car were to line up as is, im pretty sure the stock vette would kill me right now lol dont need that brought at the dinner table LOL
Old 08-25-2012, 10:27 AM
FormerVendor

Received 3 Likes on 3 Posts

Thats pretty cool that she wants a vette. I can guarantee once you get it you'll ask yourself why you guys didnt buy one sooner.