Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Lead time on new C6 order comming in??

Search this Thread

Old 02-25-2007, 01:26 PM
Staging Lane

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Lead time on new C6 order comming in??

For those that have ordered a C6 from the dealer recently, what has been the lead time for it getting to the dealer for delivery? I want it sooo bad, and they are saying it could be up to 8 weeks. Any ideas?
Old 02-25-2007, 02:35 PM
Banned

See if they can dealer locate one with the options/colors you want (or very similar options)

Let's say you want a black/black with no options except the Z/51 package... they'll find one at another dealership out of state if needed and they'll trade one of their cars for the one you want.

That process depending on distance takes only a couple days.
Old 02-25-2007, 02:51 PM
Staging Lane

We tried that, and there arent any blue ones with the dark wheels within 400 miles, and they wont let me drive it back and they wont truck it back so I'd rather the salesman or some porter not drive my new vette back from 500 miles away, and I dont want those miles on a new car. So I'd rather wait.

Brian
Old 02-25-2007, 06:12 PM
Staging Lane

It also has alot to do with allocation numbers for the dealer you are working with. I ordered mine last Jan. 14 from one of the largest dealers in the US, it was built mid-Feb., and I took museum delivery on March 3. If your dealer doesn't have a fair amount of allocations, it could take him weeks to get an order in the system.

Quick Reply: Lead time on new C6 order comming in??