Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Which ram air??

Search this Thread

Old 07-07-2007, 10:31 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Cmon Ranger, go beat your own records with the VaraRam.
Old 07-08-2007, 01:09 PM
TECH Addict

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
lol.

Post stands. attitude stands. Suck my ***** if you don't like that.

...and in all honesty, I typed that with a smile on my face. I read his post originally, I replied. If you deciphered that in a negative way by the words/way that I typed, then thats your fault for not thinking outside the box and assuming. I read and understood clearly, he said "**REAL LIFE**, NOT JUST DYNO". Which, in my reply, I stated, "GET OFF THE DYNO ****..."
....and that was it.

Dyno's in this business, don't always tell the full tale. In this regard, AIRBOX's on a Y-body, or much less MOST vehicles,...it is not of concern or a valid reason to purchase a system, due to HIGHER **DYNO** numbers.

Again, original posts stands. If I came off wrong, then oh well. Really don't care. As far as my chooseing to reply,...thats my choice, thanks. As far as this being an old topic,...well, whenever "I" have a question,...people tell me to search it. So,..therefore, I should have just said "hit the search button" like the rest of you *******.

Anyways bub,.....this was old after the first reply. If you'd like to continue this, or anyone else, fell free to pm me so we don't use up bandwidth telling me that i'm mean.

Crybaby bitches.

Again, stand by the original post, as well as my 2000+ before that.

BEHOLD my power! It took me less than 1minute of typing to get you foaming at the mouth. God I love the internet

Suck your *****? Man, I think you clicked the wrong link in your favorites. The one you wanted was "gaymen.com" I believe. YOU can suck all the ***** you like there.

A dyno has it's place just like reading plugs and wideband A/F meters. They are tools that provide information for someone to interpret.

Stand by your post, Stand by your man. I don't care what you do chief. I'll just pass right over your drivel with the rest of the people that read the crap you spew in threads like this.

Have a nice day
Old 07-08-2007, 01:18 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Cheatin' Chad
BEHOLD my power! It took me less than 1minute of typing to get you foaming at the mouth. God I love the internet

Suck your *****? Man, I think you clicked the wrong link in your favorites. The one you wanted was "gaymen.com" I believe. YOU can suck all the ***** you like there.

A dyno has it's place just like reading plugs and wideband A/F meters. They are tools that provide information for someone to interpret.

Stand by your post, Stand by your man. I don't care what you do chief. I'll just pass right over your drivel with the rest of the people that read the crap you spew in threads like this.

Have a nice day

Old 07-08-2007, 02:44 PM
TECH Fanatic

damn, after reading this thread, I felt like I was at a christmas family reunion, only all the guys had left me alone with all the girlie nagging...

FWIW, and I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I re-read the post, and definitely didn't think Jaime was being an a$$; he's always pretty matter of fact when it comes to cars man; but never an a$$. Just my $.02.

There have been some good "quotables" in this thread though!
Old 07-09-2007, 07:36 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by Cheatin' Chad

Have a nice day

Judging by your style, i'd say you've been reading all of my posts,...possibly stealing a style or two. It's alright though pumpkin,...nobody sucks my ***** like you. No need to visit another site,..your already my favorite.

As far as what I type, and when i type. I really don't care about what someone thinks of me. People that know me, know this is how I am,..in person, or on a forum. I have fun when I talk, I have fun when i type. I pretty much do it, to crack myself up. When that works, other people usually have a laugh as well. Some people cry. Which, is where you come into play. You, and others, obviously woke up without your funny bone,...and well,...thats not my problem. Maybe the lack of sex that you ahven't had the pleasure of having....is where it comes from,...i dunno.

Also,...as you may or may not know junior woodchuck,...the internet is plagued with BAD IDEAS and misleading information. I try and step in when I can, and call bullshit when I have to.

A dyno is a tool? HOLY ****!! I appreciate it more then anything you taking the time to point that out to me... gracious puto.

As far as having a nice day,...I have been. Every time I go home to a hot little 21 year old FEMALE hottie. So,..again, suck my *****. Nothing you say can break me buttercup.

Keep it tight sweet cheeks, and make sure when you come back, you bring some chapstick.

Have a nice evening beotch.

Old 07-09-2007, 07:38 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by DocT
damn, after reading this thread, I felt like I was at a christmas family reunion, only all the guys had left me alone with all the girlie nagging...

FWIW, and I'm embarrassed to admit this, but I re-read the post, and definitely didn't think Jaime was being an a$$; he's always pretty matter of fact when it comes to cars man; but never an a$$. Just my $.02.

There have been some good "quotables" in this thread though!

Thanks doc.

Nice of you to take a step back, read it, and provide credible insight.

...J
Old 07-09-2007, 08:50 PM
On The Tree

All this action from a question about a ram air kit. WOW!!! Hey V Tech..no offense but a dyno is a tool.
Old 07-09-2007, 09:17 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by DarkC5
All this action from a question about a ram air kit. WOW!!! Hey V Tech..no offense but a dyno is a tool.

Wow, no ****? Your kidding right?

What exactly is a dyno anyways?

For that matter, since i'm asking scientific questions over here, what is a wrench, while where at it?

...as far as offense?...non taken, other then the thought that you feel you need to tell me a dyno is a tool, as if I didn't know.

Dude, ...i have spent alot of hours on a dyno. Countless. Days. some extreme late nights. Not just for my car. Every car I have ever touched, I have been at the dyno for, atleast once, if not every time. I'm well aware of what a dyno is,...as well as a wrench, should you feel the need to point out the obvious again.

Old 07-09-2007, 10:27 PM
On The Tree

No wonder you got people jumpin all over you.....nothing but keyboard muscles!!!! Dick! If you don't understand that....I'm pointing out the obvious again.
Old 07-09-2007, 10:51 PM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by DarkC5
No wonder you got people jumpin all over you.....nothing but keyboard muscles!!!! Dick! If you don't understand that....I'm pointing out the obvious again.

dick?

whats that?

Old 07-09-2007, 11:26 PM
Staging Lane

dick?

whats that?

Old 07-10-2007, 07:03 AM
TECH Senior Member

Cmon J, let these fools be. You are wasting your time even responding. Just say whatever and move on. Stay cool and don't let internet punks pull you off your square. You know you are great, I know you are great, the people that have watched your videos know your great, let everyone else just hate. If you don't want to hate on J, then feel free to hate on me.
Old 07-10-2007, 08:40 AM
TECH Fanatic

Judging by your style, i'd say you've been reading all of my posts,...possibly stealing a style or two. It's alright though pumpkin,...nobody sucks my ***** like you. No need to visit another site,..your already my favorite.

As far as what I type, and when i type. I really don't care about what someone thinks of me. People that know me, know this is how I am,..in person, or on a forum. I have fun when I talk, I have fun when i type. I pretty much do it, to crack myself up. When that works, other people usually have a laugh as well. Some people cry. Which, is where you come into play. You, and others, obviously woke up without your funny bone,...and well,...thats not my problem. Maybe the lack of sex that you ahven't had the pleasure of having....is where it comes from,...i dunno.

Also,...as you may or may not know junior woodchuck,...the internet is plagued with BAD IDEAS and misleading information. I try and step in when I can, and call bullshit when I have to.

A dyno is a tool? HOLY ****!! I appreciate it more then anything you taking the time to point that out to me... gracious puto.

As far as having a nice day,...I have been. Every time I go home to a hot little 21 year old FEMALE hottie. So,..again, suck my *****. Nothing you say can break me buttercup.

Keep it tight sweet cheeks, and make sure when you come back, you bring some chapstick.

Have a nice evening beotch.

dude, you're killin me
Old 07-10-2007, 08:50 AM
TECH Senior Member

Useless banter.