Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Best Leather Replacement Seats

Search this Thread

Old 08-10-2007, 03:15 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Best Leather Replacement Seats

First, I would like to thank Mike and all the folks at Straightline Performance in New Lennox, Il, for making my car (2000C5 A4) run sweet. New Headers, Dyno tune, and most recently a couple of new O2 sensors. I recommend these guys. Their honest and they do know what they are doing. Who has replaced their sport leather seat covers? Who has the best 100% leather replacements out there? Let me know where you bought them and if you would buy the same ones again. My seats are shot and the mileage is not very high, about 60,000. I cannot understand why GM couldn't spend a couple of bucks more and put in good quality leather seats. As all of you know the factory leather is flimsy and CHEAP. I have looked at leatherseats.com, and Al Knoch Interiors and so far they seem to be the best. Let me know who you would recommend please. Thanks!!!!!!!!!!!11 Mike Fesi
Old 08-11-2007, 04:00 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

There not cheap, but Vette Essentials have some of the nicest I've seen.
Old 08-12-2007, 09:19 AM
Launching!

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

try leatherseats.com I've seen alot of really good work over on the f-body side. They do all makes an models.
Old 08-13-2007, 07:26 AM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Vette Essentials are unquestionably the best but hard to justify the price. I have the covers from ECS and I'm very happy. I was going to go Al Nock but the leather samples were pretty thin. The ECS covers are very thick and fit great.

Quick Reply: Best Leather Replacement Seats