Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

FS: D1SC + MMS Brackets + Injectors

Search this Thread

Old 05-27-2003, 10:12 AM
On The Tree

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default FS: D1SC + MMS Brackets + Injectors

I made up my mind earlier this afternoon I am selling the blower. I got a good friend who has offered to help me do a NA setup for my car.
The blower has been on my car for a short period.....less then 100 miles.

Charger Details:
ATI D1SC w/4.00" and 4.10" pullies (anywhere from 7-10lbs. in Texas!)
It is a complete kit with a couple of exceptions:
1. No airpump bracket (I removed my air system so this was not needed)
2. You will need a belt (99.7")

MMS Bracket Assembly:
1. If you do not want this I can take off 500.00 and I will just return it.
2. If you don't want the MMS bracket I have the original ATI bracket but it is missing one idler pulley ($25-60 from ATI) I had no need for it since I as going with the MMS setup!

Injectors:
1. Delphi/Holley 50# (plenty of room to grow!)

There are a few cosmetic scratches in the blower from installation but it all can be easily buffed out. (I am sure I can do it). If I have time I wil just buff them out, but if not then they are there. When the blower is installed it will get scuffs on it anyways! BTW, Nothing can be seen when it is on the car....you can only see them with it off!

I want 5000.00 for it all, but I am willing to take out the injectors if someone else would by them (I paid 500.00 about 1.5 months ago). Also the bracket can be taken off (MMS) and I will reduce by 500.00. Bringing it to 4500.00 and if somone bought the injectors it would bring it to about 4000.00!

I do take paypal (wife's account), checks, etc! If paypal is used, however, because of the cost I would have to add 3% handling (paypal fees!). You can post here, pm me, or Email direct to z0sense@comcast.net I am on the board all the time so I can respond to any of these methods!

Also shipping will be about 80.00 insured UPS (about 80lbs.). If someone wants to see it on the car, or pick up local, that would be fine also. The blower is on the car now, but will only take 1 day to remove and package!

Darren

Old 05-28-2003, 03:55 AM
TECH Fanatic

Default Re: FS: D1SC + MMS Brackets + Injectors

Do you have some pics
Old 05-28-2003, 11:13 AM
On The Tree

Default Re: FS: D1SC + MMS Brackets + Injectors

I do have pics I can email. Jus let me know your email address, or if you can host them!