Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Car's looking real nice Jaime !!!!!!
Old 11-14-2007, 12:48 AM
Coy
TECH Fanatic

Received 12 Likes on 10 Posts

Originally Posted by V-seriesTech
You can't have her!
LAWL, I am actually about to close the deal on an 01' Speedway White ZO6 with 54k miles on it.

May not be the same, but it sure is nice looking.
Old 11-14-2007, 03:18 AM
10 Second Club

Your car is the sickness! I love the little Jake Skull!
Old 11-14-2007, 06:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Those are some great Pics Brother !! Your car is looking perfect. Did you ever get any final hp/tq numbers ?? How about some 1/4 mile times and trap speed ??
Old 11-14-2007, 10:04 AM
TECH Fanatic

Nice looking car, the white with those rims looks killer. btw I was lol when I seen your rear plate frame. Thats awesome!!!
Old 11-14-2007, 10:07 AM
TECH Senior Member

Received 6 Likes on 6 Posts

Originally Posted by bllopez
Thats one of the nicest looking C5's ive seen I love the white!!!
Thanks man,..appreciate it.

She's got some scars though....if you look closely at her, atleast in person.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:09 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by dannystang
Ok thanks for asking,

Well its almost 08 and I have to keep tabs on my ho,

I see one bad cad is still active too

You married yet beotch?
Old 11-14-2007, 10:10 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by AlexLs1
Car's looking real nice Jaime !!!!!!

Thanks Alex...

-jamie
Old 11-14-2007, 10:11 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Coy
LAWL, I am actually about to close the deal on an 01' Speedway White ZO6 with 54k miles on it.

May not be the same, but it sure is nice looking.

lol...tell me about it. I park next to a SW 01 Z06 everyday. It's got my old black wheels on it...so, it looks kinda crazy both white coupes with black wheels,...on the same block.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:14 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by Azrael
Your car is the sickness! I love the little Jake Skull!

Thanks. I've always liked the BOMBER style look of things(WWII paint schemes with the chicks on the sides). I would like to have a crazy betty page decal right on the sides there but,...decided that I wouldn't...since the car is still daily driven. Figured the SKULLS would be tight.

Glad you dig the location.

I also have a BLACK REFLECTIVE skull on my back window that I had made. That, looks crazy at night,....especially when thats all you see,...is a skull. Looks bronze at night.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:23 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
Those are some great Pics Brother !! Your car is looking perfect. Did you ever get any final hp/tq numbers ?? How about some 1/4 mile times and trap speed ??

Thanks man.

I'm sorry to say, that I am having clutch issues again. Not 100% sure of the cause of failure. All I can say is, i'm majorly pissed. I have a BRAND new twin disc in the car, with maybe about 4k miles,...and already, it spins in every gear from one night at the track. I don't know the cause of failure yet. I plain on contacting the manufacture.

As far as the night at the track, it doesn't really show the capability of the car but,....it is what it is,..and it ran what it ran.

1st pass, on street tires,...it went 11.9x @ 126mph. The tires, barely spun,..which signifies my clutch issue. I backed it up with another run,... then went for a set of mickies(drag radials). I came out of the hole, and only went 2.0 60ft(about the same as I did on street tires).... 1st gear, lasted forever, since the clutch was partially spinning. It was soo weird,...1st felt like a rubberband. Anyways,..went to go to do a WOT 1-2 shift,...and it wouldn't let me.... then I was able to get 2nd,....went to third no problem,.... went to WOT 4th gear, and again, it would not let me shift at wot. I then engaged 4th gear,...and went through the traps. I went 12.1 at I don't remember the mph.

Since that night, my clutch spins every single time I roll into the throttle above 2nd gear. Every single time.

I still have small injectors. It made 580rwhp and 510ft-lbs on 7 psi, shutting down at 6400rpm. It'll make more with 60's.....which is what i'm waiting for when I have money....and now, I need another clutch...

I'm trying to find a really cheap daily driver right now. Trying to come up with some cash for something.
Old 11-14-2007, 10:26 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by scramblerman
Nice looking car, the white with those rims looks killer. btw I was lol when I seen your rear plate frame. Thats awesome!!!

Hell yeah.

Porsche's For Breakfast, Ferrari's for Lunch.

Thanks. Wheels are FIKSE Profile 5s.

295's in front(18x10.5)
335's in rear(18x12.5)

They look crazy in the direct sunlight. The anodized finish, is like a crazy black/purple.

Thanks for diggin
Old 11-14-2007, 10:30 AM
TECH Apprentice

Thanks man.

I'm sorry to say, that I am having clutch issues again. Not 100% sure of the cause of failure. All I can say is, i'm majorly pissed. I have a BRAND new twin disc in the car, with maybe about 4k miles,...and already, it spins in every gear from one night at the track. I don't know the cause of failure yet. I plain on contacting the manufacture.

As far as the night at the track, it doesn't really show the capability of the car but,....it is what it is,..and it ran what it ran.

1st pass, on street tires,...it went 11.9x @ 126mph. The tires, barely spun,..which signifies my clutch issue. I backed it up with another run,... then went for a set of mickies(drag radials). I came out of the hole, and only went 2.0 60ft(about the same as I did on street tires).... 1st gear, lasted forever, since the clutch was partially spinning. It was soo weird,...1st felt like a rubberband. Anyways,..went to go to do a WOT 1-2 shift,...and it wouldn't let me.... then I was able to get 2nd,....went to third no problem,.... went to WOT 4th gear, and again, it would not let me shift at wot. I then engaged 4th gear,...and went through the traps. I went 12.1 at I don't remember the mph.

Since that night, my clutch spins every single time I roll into the throttle above 2nd gear. Every single time.

I still have small injectors. It made 580rwhp and 510ft-lbs on 7 psi, shutting down at 6400rpm. It'll make more with 60's.....which is what i'm waiting for when I have money....and now, I need another clutch...

I'm trying to find a really cheap daily driver right now. Trying to come up with some cash for something.
Car looks great bro. What twin disk are you using that's causing you grief. I am thinking of going with the Ram twin. I only have H&C but I'm tired of dicking with clutch in this car so overkill is the objective.
Old 11-14-2007, 06:17 PM
TECH Enthusiast

She's a real beauty!! ...and rolls out pretty well too! :

99 FRC
Old 11-15-2007, 10:55 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 02ZOh6
Car looks great bro. What twin disk are you using that's causing you grief. I am thinking of going with the Ram twin. I only have H&C but I'm tired of dicking with clutch in this car so overkill is the objective.

Actually, I have a twin disc RAM VDS. I was happy with it,... but, like I said, after the track, I have been having issues.

Now, in RAMS defense, maybe I have a problem with MY car. Maybe I have a fluid leak, or who knows what....maybe I do,...and just maybe, whatever is leaking worked it's way back to the area.... just maybe.

Soo,..I honestly don't know what to tell you. Wavrdr, a friend of mine, is offering me a textralia twin disc,...which, I might take him up on. If thats the case, i'll take out my ram, diagnose the issue,...fix it, and have a spare for him, myself , or another friend to use.
Old 11-15-2007, 10:58 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 99FRC
She's a real beauty!! ...and rolls out pretty well too! :

99 FRC

Thanks pimpin.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:02 AM
TECH Apprentice

Actually, I have a twin disc RAM VDS. I was happy with it,... but, like I said, after the track, I have been having issues.

Now, in RAMS defense, maybe I have a problem with MY car. Maybe I have a fluid leak, or who knows what....maybe I do,...and just maybe, whatever is leaking worked it's way back to the area.... just maybe.

Soo,..I honestly don't know what to tell you. Wavrdr, a friend of mine, is offering me a textralia twin disc,...which, I might take him up on. If thats the case, i'll take out my ram, diagnose the issue,...fix it, and have a spare for him, myself , or another friend to use.
Well, you shelled out some good money for that clutch and it shouldn't give up that easy. Ram doesn't even require a break in period. Post up when you figure out what's going on. Thanks for the reply.
Old 11-15-2007, 11:57 AM
TECH Senior Member

Originally Posted by 02ZOh6
Well, you shelled out some good money for that clutch and it shouldn't give up that easy. Ram doesn't even require a break in period. Post up when you figure out what's going on. Thanks for the reply.

No problem,...and your welcome. The clutch should handle much more abuse,...even though I do drive it hard every day. Still, it should hold at my power level. I really am dreading the job. I need to put it up in the air, and take off the site window,....and see if anything is visible.

Keep you posted.
Old 11-15-2007, 02:26 PM
TECH Fanatic

I could be that friend...
Old 11-15-2007, 02:28 PM
TECH Fanatic

Originally Posted by dannystang
Ok thanks for asking,

Well its almost 08 and I have to keep tabs on my ho,

I see one bad cad is still active too
I am still kicking, but the mortgage biz is on its last leg.
Hopefully you are making a killing in the shutter biz and will be stepping up to a C5Z or C6Z soon???

Quick Reply: Most current pictures.