Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Funny quotes from other forums

Search this Thread

Old 01-13-2008, 06:22 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Funny quotes from other forums

I am sure a lot of others like myself go to other forums and see what the competition is up to and one of my favorite things to do is read the kills sections just to see a bunch of quotes that leave you scratching your head.

I will start:

"well here again is a display of the Golf's agility giving it the leeway it needs to keep ahead. If you ever drive a vette, it's basically like an ant driving a rock in a sandbox. You can't turn for ****, and hairpins require a drop to 1st gear if you wish to maintain your lane. The fact that he was driving on the shoulder was a huge shitty move on his part, even if just to show some guy in a .:R how it's done. Which might I add, according to you, ended poorly on his end. Heres hoping the Vette boys shrink their egos, because they will never be a car that can get out of a tight spot in a split second if need be."

I was very unaware that VW Golf's such as the R32 mentioned above were so much more refined than my car. It is very upsetting to say the least.
Old 01-13-2008, 07:12 PM
Staging Lane

HAHA I do the same thing, and it's always a kill story with no witnesses.
Old 01-14-2008, 01:03 AM
10 Second Club

Talking

Oh, yeah, the VW R32, a car that weighs nearly as much as a Corvette anyway, is certainly a more nimble and better handling car than even the C6 Z06, everybody knows this.

Quick Reply: Funny quotes from other forums