Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

C5 FRC vs. C5Z

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2008, 03:59 PM
TECH Apprentice

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Like it has been said by a few here if your not going to do any serious modding you should get the Z. If you plan on modding it a lot then get the FRC. I was in the same boat as you after my last trip to Iraq I could have bought pretty much what ever I wanted. I knew I was going to mod it and bought a coupe. BTW USAA rules!
Old 04-08-2008, 05:10 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by Blacked Out
Like it has been said by a few here if your not going to do any serious modding you should get the Z. If you plan on modding it a lot then get the FRC. I was in the same boat as you after my last trip to Iraq I could have bought pretty much what ever I wanted. I knew I was going to mod it and bought a coupe. BTW USAA rules!
I might be going there... I got into Penn State and would be a Cadet but my current school fucked me and didn't withdraw me from a class I wasn't even eligable to take so I may NOT be going to PSU anymore, if not. I'm volunteering to go. Get some money, do something worth a damn for something and hopefully come back in one piece so I can buy whatever I want with price not being an object.
Old 04-09-2008, 06:41 PM
On The Tree

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
24 yrs old FULL COVERAGE for 89 a month on an 03 zo6. How's that sir ?? I have multi car and multi policy discounts and a perfect record. I am curious how you pay so little for insurance. I pay 130 a month through ALLSTATE and they are the cheapest after calling 40 different insurers. I am also soon to be 33 yrs old. Is the car in your name, or your moms/dads ??
He's probably right, with my wife (28) and I (24), for an '07 leased Murano and my '04 C5 I just added, it's $105/m full coverage on both. I had been quoted $4/m more for an '04 ZO6. This is with Geico.
Old 04-11-2008, 02:17 PM
TECH Apprentice

Insurance is priced on your location and city you live near. When I came home I moved from the shoreline of CT to central CT near Hartford and my premiums went up slightly. Its all in where you live if you have a clean record.

Quick Reply: C5 FRC vs. C5Z