Corvette Performance
C5 | Z06 | C6 | ZR1 | C7

Psychology class... random

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2008, 05:41 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Psychology class... random

ok so i was in psychology class this last week and we were talking about some reproductive crap or whatever, not really listening.. anyway my professor made a comment about how she hates when people have loud and fast cars because it is a sign that they do that because the have to make up for their ''tiny *****''

When she said that i was about to get up and slap the b*tch with it. i really wanted to but dont know how well that would have worked out for me.

let me know what yall would have done

not letting it bother me i just thought it was funny and wanted to here what yall would have done if there were no laws in this world
Old 04-05-2008, 07:54 PM
TECH Junkie

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

What community college was this?
Old 04-05-2008, 08:01 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by WKMCD
Texas A&M University haha
Old 04-05-2008, 08:04 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by WKMCD
LOL !!

No laws hummmm?? I think I'd have bent her over the desk, ripped her panties or whatever off and gave her the hardest insertion of her life. Then said ok bitch do "I" have a loud car to make up for a tiny *****. I already know the answer. LOL. Very content fiance.

On a serious note, is she hot? and if so you should talk to her about her small ***** / loud car analogy after class sometime and see if she's interested in testing her theory. You never know, that would be one way to ace the class, bang the hell out of the teacher.
Old 04-05-2008, 08:10 PM
Teching In

Originally Posted by allngn_c5
LOL !!

No laws hummmm?? I think I'd have bent her over the desk, ripped her panties or whatever off and gave her the hardest insertion of her life. Then said ok bitch do "I" have a loud car to make up for a tiny *****. I already know the answer. LOL. Very content fiance.

On a serious note, is she hot? and if so you should talk to her about her small ***** / loud car analogy after class sometime and see if she's interested in testing her theory. You never know, that would be one way to ace the class, bang the hell out of the teacher.
hahaha well sorry to tell you, but no she is not hott, but ill give her your number anyway
Old 04-05-2008, 08:51 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I'd promptly say; well what do you think of conformism and blending in with the masses? Do you prefer being in the background of life. A car says a lot about a person, and driving an Accord tells a crapload.

Barring a lot of variables; people who diss on sports cars of any kind and who drive a bland appliance tells me "wow, they are content with the bare minimum of life and don't strive for much as the status quo is plenty sufficient"

you can probably expect that she's got a few issues from where her love was not requited
Old 04-05-2008, 09:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I could only prove her theory so i wouldn't say anything... damn aggies. actually i would have stood up and said "no, the crotch rocket is my compensation for a small ****, the "loud fast car" is for when the weather is too bad to ride the bike."
Old 04-05-2008, 10:11 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally Posted by nssane
I could only prove her theory so i wouldn't say anything... damn aggies. actually i would have stood up and said "no, the crotch rocket is my compensation for a small ****, the "loud fast car" is for when the weather is too bad to ride the bike."

That is funny bro
Old 04-05-2008, 11:06 PM
Banned

Wow...
Old 04-06-2008, 12:58 AM
Teching In

cmon dont hate on us ags.. and by the way you have got to be kidding me?? anyway.. just because we have retard psyc profs doesnt mean we dont have a good time and drive bad *** cars!! ill run that b!tch over... not with my car of course

Quick Reply: Psychology class... random