First 70% pass

Search this Thread

Old 08-07-2009, 01:20 PM
Banned

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default First 70% pass

The GM powered Malibu, driven to the track, made a pass yesterday. Street tires, no juice, no nitrous. Just a little blower

Found a legal driver - Soft start - out to a little less than a 1,000' 10:23 @107 mph. Kyles dad - some relation to Jakes Dad - I can't find any reference to Jakes Dad in the directory. The national debt would be millions and millions less if this car had never been built. But, this proves again money ='s fast cars. Silly fast street cars -
Old 08-07-2009, 01:44 PM
Banned

Forgot - I paid John's $90.00 entry fee to run Sunday in a 1/8 mile D/R race. I've read here LS powered Nitrous cars can't run head to head with Turbo cars. I know Mike Brown won't be there. That's a long story he needs to comment on. That leaves Steve Turley - but there are perhaps also issues there. That leaves Mark. Who knows who will show-up for this event. Sundays weather - 92 degrees - humid - little track prep - I think a small turbo V6 car or nitrous car has this event covered hands down.
Old 08-11-2009, 02:34 PM
Banned

Nope, I was wrong again - Ohio Boys Mark took John out in the second round. He also won the event. John blew his tires off. Car has 4:56 gear - practiced 10 times - but white smoked the tires against Mark.

Kyle - qualified first in 7:50 index finished second on a Red Light.

you're welcome
Old 08-11-2009, 04:20 PM
TECH Senior Member

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

what in the hell....
Old 08-11-2009, 04:33 PM
Banned

Originally Posted by gator's 99TA
what in the hell....
Sir: when you're reading my stuff. Sometimes you need to go back and read the first post, second, etc, etc.

I made a comment last week I would post results. I opened my large mouth and said a Nitrous car would win the event this past Sunday. I was wrong. A Ohio boys car "Mark" won. A Nitrous car was second the third. Both ended up in the bad lane. Both went up in smoke. The lanes aren't that bad. You need to read the track and guide the car where it belongs. The bad lane yielded some high 4's. Sunday with other cars.

you're welcome

Quick Reply: First 70% pass