New best!!

Search this Thread

Old 04-25-2005, 09:13 AM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New best!!

Went to MIR with T1backout this weekend. We meet up with General Lee and ExtinctWS6. Long story short After the bracket racing ended just about everyone left and T1 and I were hotlapping. Each time we went our times with down and Trap speed went up. This is my 2nd time at a 1/4 track and my best yesterday was a 12.93@111.42 with a shotty 2.2 60' which was the best I could get all DAY!! though i was on street tires. Upon leaving the track after 10 - 12 hotlaps on the way home i noticed my SES light went off (cat code) and my car was running even better! LOL..
Old 04-25-2005, 11:33 AM
"The Drag Racing Director"

Received 4 Likes on 4 Posts

Congrats on your new best.

Coach
Old 04-26-2005, 07:16 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Vertigo
Went to MIR with T1backout this weekend. We meet up with General Lee and ExtinctWS6. Long story short After the bracket racing ended just about everyone left and T1 and I were hotlapping. Each time we went our times with down and Trap speed went up. This is my 2nd time at a 1/4 track and my best yesterday was a 12.93@111.42 with a shotty 2.2 60' which was the best I could get all DAY!! though i was on street tires. Upon leaving the track after 10 - 12 hotlaps on the way home i noticed my SES light went off (cat code) and my car was running even better! LOL..
What's up Vertigo!

Awesome times man. It's Shawn from MIR btw. You guys going back next sunday? I'm debating between MIR, LuLu's to see my friends' band play, or install my cam I def. need to improve my times. I think I just need to practice my launch.
Old 04-27-2005, 12:58 PM
TECH Resident

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by Xtnct00WS6
What's up Vertigo!

Awesome times man. It's Shawn from MIR btw. You guys going back next sunday? I'm debating between MIR, LuLu's to see my friends' band play, or install my cam I def. need to improve my times. I think I just need to practice my launch.

Hey Shawn hold off on that cam install have you checked out FMS yet? Call them up and they will give you good advice...With regards to MIR, I know T1blackout (brent) will be there however I will not be more than likely...I had a friggin blast and I just don't want to push my luck. I will probably go to Sumerduck by my house and practice some 60' times..Catch you later!
Old 04-27-2005, 04:12 PM
TECH Fanatic

Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally Posted by Vertigo
Hey Shawn hold off on that cam install have you checked out FMS yet? Call them up and they will give you good advice...With regards to MIR, I know T1blackout (brent) will be there however I will not be more than likely...I had a friggin blast and I just don't want to push my luck. I will probably go to Sumerduck by my house and practice some 60' times..Catch you later!
I just checked out the FMS equivalent to the TR 224. The only difference between the TR 224 and the FMS 224 is the lift. FMS has a little bit more. Is the difference between 563 from TR and 588 from FMS worth the extra horsepower knowing that the valvetrain is under more stress and will possibly not last as long? I also have to pass emissions and haven't heard that the FMS will actually pass. Anyone know that it will? I imagine it would with a good tune, but I haven't heard either way.