Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

front suspension on 95 camaro

Search this Thread

Old 02-01-2011, 01:26 AM

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default front suspension on 95 camaro

I am planning on putting this car together and trying out drag radials. I was looking into ordering a complete front suspension kit from racecraft but was wondering if anybody else offers a comparable kit where the k member has motor mounts allready on it for a sbc. I allready have a 406 that i had built before i got this car so im just going to use it. Any help would be appreciated. thanks
Old 02-01-2011, 08:02 AM
LS1Tech Premium Sponsor

Received 17 Likes on 16 Posts

Originally Posted by ml406
I am planning on putting this car together and trying out drag radials. I was looking into ordering a complete front suspension kit from racecraft but was wondering if anybody else offers a comparable kit where the k member has motor mounts allready on it for a sbc. I allready have a 406 that i had built before i got this car so im just going to use it. Any help would be appreciated. thanks
We have an enitre suspension line for your vehicle. We build a SBC k-member that comes with the motor mounts to mount the motor to the k-member itself. Here is a picture of our SBC k-member (KM005). If there is anything I can do for you let me know.
Attached Thumbnails front suspension on 95 camaro-km005h.jpg   front suspension on 95 camaro-km005r.jpg  

Find a Quality alignment shop near you!
Old 02-01-2011, 08:42 AM
TECH Fanatic

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

You also have the option of motor plates. We sell SBC motor plates that are pre-set for the stock height and offset of the motor in the f-bodies. Give me a shout when you're ready to order, or if you have any other questions regarding the racecraft products. 225-673-3533

Quick Reply: front suspension on 95 camaro