Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Harlan

Search this Thread

Old 10-20-2011, 07:06 AM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Harlan

I wasn't for sure where to ask this question, but about a week and a half ago I was reading an older thread about a Harlan shift light. I thought I would check them out and decided to go ahead and order one. So I ordered one with the blue led's in it and I was sent straight to paypal to pay for it. No problem there because I buy crap off ebay all the time. Well now its been a week and a half later and still no shift light.

On Tuesday I sent an email, but no reply yet! I was just wondering if any of you guys knew how or who I need to get ahold of. I dont mind a little waiting, but I think I should have at least gotten a reply on the email I sent.

Thanks for all your time!
Old 10-20-2011, 01:27 PM
10 Second Club

Received 1 Like on 1 Post

His name is Matt Harlan and he goes by y2khawk on here(though it looks like he hasn't logged in since July). I didn't think he made and sold anything anymore but he may still do the shiftlights. I can tell you that he is an honest guy and will not take your money. I'm sure he will either get you what you paid for or reimburse you if he can't.

I know back when he used to make 2-steps I placed an order and he called me after a week or so to say he was out of town on business and it would be at least a week before he could ship the order. I don't know if he still travels for work but I do know that the stuff he makes is just sideline work.
Old 10-20-2011, 01:34 PM
Trunion King

Received 3 Likes on 2 Posts

You could have bought FROST's HARLAN shift light deal... $55 shipped. Sponsor also.
Old 10-20-2011, 02:05 PM
Teching In

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Thanks guys! I'm not trying to say he just took my money. Just was hoping to get a reply from the e-mail. If he doesn't make them anymore its ok. I'll just get my money back through paypal. I really liked those shift lights. I guess I should have done a little more research before I just ordered one, but I was in a hurry before I had to get in the combine for the day. I'll check out FROSTS shift light. May just order it and try to get a refund through paypal.