Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Fuel line question - please help

Search this Thread

Old 06-23-2012, 01:00 PM
TECH Enthusiast

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Fuel line question - please help

I've run a fuel line from the fuel pump in the trunk under the car. I didn't want to run up beside the headers because they are going to be real close to the frame and real hot. So I ran the fuel line through a hole in front of the subframe connectors that went thru to the fenderwell. Here is a picture . The other line you see coming down from the left comes down from the carb, is clamped to the motor plate, comes down to the kframe and will attach to that blue an fitting. Will this be okay, or will the tracks have a problem with the way its mounted.

Here is a pic of the line coming down thru the kframe.

Here is a pic of the line coming down from the carb clamped to the motor plate.

Here is a pic of where the fuel line runs from the regulator down behind the motor plate.

I guess my question is will this pass tech inspection?
Old 06-25-2012, 11:34 PM
TECH Enthusiast

I put this on the Carburated LSX forum also. To date there was 191 view along with 109 views here. Thats 300 views and abolutely nobody has offered an opinion or any other advice on this. I just wanted to know what someone thought of this setup. All the brain power for the LSX on this website and not one person offers to help or offer advice. But somebody puts on here "What do you think my car will run" and he will get 25 responses. I've been on this website for 10 years and I don't think I've asked to many stupid questions. I think after this, it will be my last. It seems nobody wants to give any advice anymore.
Old 06-26-2012, 06:46 AM
12 Second Club

I think you'll be fine as long as it clamped away from the headers and the moving suspension (lower a arm)
Old 06-26-2012, 09:50 AM
Launching!

i think you will be good. Keep it tied down good so it wont be pinched or put on a bind. When I worked tech, I was more worried about getting passed the flexplate area. Keep it as far away as possible from moving parts that could be torn off and take the line with it. Chuck