Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Hello from Pfadt Racing!

Search this Thread

Old 05-07-2013, 02:58 PM
FormerVendor

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Hello from Pfadt Racing!

Guys we're happy to say we are now on LS1tech. For those of you who don't know us, we are a true engineering firm that deals only in racing & performance parts. Currently, we have a product line for C5 & C6 corvettes, Gen 5 Camaros, and the Cadillac ATS.

We are world famous for our racing suspension systems and components, but we've also been kicking some butt in the power game with our new headers. Our Drag strip setups for Corvettes and Camaros rock!

What I'd like to say to everyone here is...Hi, nice to meet you & what do you guys wish someone made for your cars? We would love to hear from our customers and users and help take their car to the level that just dominates the streets and track. Lets hear it!

Old 05-07-2013, 07:23 PM
12 Second Club

what about some stuff for us 4th gen guys????
Old 05-08-2013, 03:24 PM
FormerVendor

We would love to! What do you feel is an area that is over-saturated with poorly made/designed components for your cars? Drag coilovers?
Old 05-08-2013, 07:39 PM
Race your car!

Received 18 Likes on 18 Posts

Headers. Make a forward swept set with a slip on collector that can exit thru the front bumper cover in front of the front tires. Something the real race car guys can use.

Carbon f body panels, that will fit like a factory piece. There's a couple sources for transam stuff now and the same for Camaro stuff but if you can do those, and have a good delivery time, and price them where the competition is or better they will sell.

A k member that has a removable center section so you can easily work on the bottom side of the motor if needed would be nice. No slots for the a arms holes only so alignment will be a set it once and be done with it deal would be good. A rack setup to go with it that will actually kick the steering shaft over as close to the frame rail as much as possible, and not have screwy geometry causing a lot of toe in/out would be great as well, make for more header clearance, etc.

That would be nice.
Old 05-09-2013, 10:12 PM
12 Second Club

I agree on the k member and rack setup, along with some carbon pieces.

I wouldn't mind another option for true duals, Im not as cool JL I still have a long ways to go to get to that point haha

Quick Reply: Hello from Pfadt Racing!