Drag Racing Tech
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Minitubbed guys step inside and help me please!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-29-2016, 08:01 AM
12 Second Club

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Default Minitubbed guys step inside and help me please!!!

My car should be on its way to be caged and minitubbed soon, and I have some questions. I would like to run a 15x12. I have the wolfe tubs, wolfe offset lowers and wolfe adjustable spring perches for minitubbed cars. I have a new strange s60 housing that will be narrowed. So my question is what exactly needs to be done to fit a 15x12? I've read that some people had to move the panhard bar mount. I'm hoping to keep the shocks in the factory location if possible. I just need info from people that have done this.
Old 12-29-2016, 10:35 AM
TECH Regular

Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by SoundsZ28
My car should be on its way to be caged and minitubbed soon, and I have some questions. I would like to run a 15x12. I have the wolfe tubs, wolfe offset lowers and wolfe adjustable spring perches for minitubbed cars. I have a new strange s60 housing that will be narrowed. So my question is what exactly needs to be done to fit a 15x12? I've read that some people had to move the panhard bar mount. I'm hoping to keep the shocks in the factory location if possible. I just need info from people that have done this.
I basically had this exact combo, with the s60 strange will only narrow about 2" per side. With 7.25 backspacing the rim comes super close to the panhard mount on Rearend and the bottom of the lca mount. The tire is also realy close to offset lca, this about as far as you can tuck without relocating lca mounts inward.

Not many company's offer a rim offset like this except bogart so u can space it out if needed.

Quick Reply: Minitubbed guys step inside and help me please!!!